1. Gather and analyze Information about your class: AEMIS report, drop-out patterns (who, what time of year, why), your current retention strategies.
2. Complete the Student Retention Self-Assessment
3. Examine the Retention Plan Sample
and then use the Retention Plan Blank Worksheet
file to develop your own Retention Plan for your classroom by completing the Objective, Strategy, Implementation Date, and Monitoring Date sections.
4. Implement your retention strategy(ies) within your own classroom and keep track of the results.Complete the Findings, Actions Taken, and Future Plans section of your Retention Plan and attach it to this request for credit.
5. Write a short summary of your strategy(ies), findings, and recommendations and post it to the
. Be sure to sign your name to your wiki comment.
7. Copy your descriptions and paste them into the text box below OR attach the file.