Special Event Guidelines
1. Teacher/Tutor must be a current, active member of WVAEA, Inc.
2. Program must be a current Grantee of the WV Department of Education Office of Adult Education and Workforce Development or an affiliate of Literacy West Virginia.
3. Program must agree to use the WVAEA, Inc. logo on promotional materials and displays for this event.
4. Program must agree to submit an article to WVAEA (attn: Rebecca Metzger) regarding this event and its outcomes. This article will be posted to the WVAEA website.
5. The public outreach committee will review all applications and, if approved, the program will be sent a check up to the amount of $250. (Some grants may be less than that based upon the findings of the committee.)
6. Grants may be used for county/state fairs, Open House, public speaking engagement, meet-the-teacher night, recognition/graduation ceremonies, etc.